Tuesday, September 8, 2015

2015 Fall/Winter Collection--The BEST EVER!!!!


  The new 2015 Fall/Winter Catalog has arrived and it is the BEST COLLECTION EVER!!!! I know I say that ever collection but this collection is truly special because Just Jewelry has launched the JJ Boutique.  What is the JJ Boutique?  Well, the JJ Boutique is the Just Jewelry exclusive collection of scarves, shawls, totes, purses and more.  These items can be found both in the catalog and online. These items are limited quantites and items are added on a regular basis.  Every year since I've started with Just Jewelry they have never ceased to amaze me.  From adding new charities to our missions line, to the JJ Boutique to our new Tree of Life Bracelet which for every bracelet sold Just Jewelry will plant a tree.  

Being a Just Jewelry consultant these past 6 years has filled me with so many good feelings, great new friends plus the opportunity to move to Georgia.  Even though I am no longer carrying inventory, I will still be an active consultant.  I am going to focus more on Facebook parties and catalog events.  I will however carry inventory for the holidays and will be doing vendor events.

This blog will still be used for posting specials, new inventory and more.

To view the latest catalog or to order visit my site at http://www.justjewelry.com/kimaran.

To check out my Facebook page visit, www.facebook.com/JustJewelryKimara












No comments:

Post a Comment